Things to RememberThings to Remember https://www.govellum.com/lo/gregkingsbury/files/2018/07/article_thingstoremember-1024x536.png 1024 536 gregkingsbury gregkingsbury https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ff9c1a8ab656f6589bc3dfc80cba3609?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The are many factors that can change your ability to qualify for a mortgage. It’s important to follow these guidelines until your loan is closed.
- Pay all your monthly bills on time
- Keep track of all your bank deposits and statements
- Find and organize documents such as W-2s, tax returns and other statements related to investments and/or other finances
- Get pre-approved before you start looking for your new home
- Leverage our easy to Mortgage Application platform, Elevate to make the entire process easy and contact us with any and all questions
- Apply for new credit cards, loans or purchase offers
- Deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash without speaking to your Loan Officer
- Change jobs, your pay structure or employment status
- Charge current credit accounts/cards to the maximum
- Make large purchases such as cars, appliances or furniture
- Take debt consolidation action or pay off collections or charge-offs
Any changes to your current financials could affect your current financial picture. We are always here to provide guidance and advice as you begin your home buying journey. Please feel free to reach out to us with any and all questions!