Loan Manager: Position OverviewLoan Manager: Position Overview https://www.govellum.com/lo/carloslarrazabal/files/2019/07/LoanManager-1024x536-1024x536.png 1024 536 Vellum Mortgage Vellum Mortgage https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/f209948ea1aeda2aad05782684a123f8?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The Loan Manager works directly with their loan officer(s) to assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of originating residential mortgage loans. The Loan Manager works directly with borrower to complete loan applications, request loan documents, fulfill underwriting conditions and answer questions regarding the loan process. An understanding of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines is expected. The Loan Manager also assists the Loan Officer with any marketing or lead generating activities and relationships.
Essential Job Duties:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work directly with borrowers to apply online or take applications via phone or face-to-face interviews.
- Gather loan documents from the borrower needed for loan submission and approval per FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and USDA guidelines.
- Implement and monitor any marketing agenda from the Loan Officer.
- Order residential appraisal reports and title work needed.
- General knowledge of how to calculate borrower income based on hourly, salary, commissioned and self-employed borrowers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and a minimum of a 20 residential loan application pipeline.
- Secure pricing and lock residential loans with our Secondary department.
- Submit residential loans for AUS approval and manual underwriting methods including DU and LP.
- Loan processing experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Encompass preferred.
- Knowledge of FHA and VA regulations.
- Knowledge of real estate values and credit analysis.
- Knowledge of Processing, Underwriting and Closing procedures.
- Knowledge of conforming and non-conforming underwriting standards.
About Vellum Mortgage
Vellum was created to elevate the entire mortgage experience, for everyone involved in the mortgage process. Our mission is to provide unparalleled transparency in the loan process, backed by a lasting commitment to quality and integrity as indicated by the principles of the name we’re founded on.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Vellum Corporate Headquarters, Centreville, VA
Vellum MortgageAll stories by: Vellum Mortgage
You might also like
Junior Mortgage Closer – Position OverviewJunior Mortgage Closer – Position Overview https://www.govellum.com/lo/carloslarrazabal/files/2019/10/closer_featureimage-1024x536-1024x536.png 1024 536 carloslarrazabal carloslarrazabal https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/f48b8c764a5ef5dee7be367d01f72079?s=96&d=mm&r=g
New Mortgage Startup, Vellum Mortgage, Hires Top-Producing OriginatorsNew Mortgage Startup, Vellum Mortgage, Hires Top-Producing Originators https://www.govellum.com/lo/carloslarrazabal/files/2018/12/Home_Vellum-Mortgage_Logo_2-1024x480-1024x480.png 1024 480 carloslarrazabal carloslarrazabal https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/f48b8c764a5ef5dee7be367d01f72079?s=96&d=mm&r=g